Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hot Mess ~ Ch 13


Here is another story. I just typed this up! A: Hmmm .... Joe Jonas, he's nice;) --- (Kiely's POV) I think we must've been asleep cuz I woke up the next morning with all still fell into the room. Alina and Rochely sleep sitting up against each other to support the weight Kaitlyn was asleep on the bed, face down. Anna grabbed a pillow and lay on his back Kaitlyn. Sarah had a hammock made from a sheet in between the custom-made beds and embraced her cashmere sweater. I was curled up in a ball in theswirly chair. Joe rented snort in his sleep. "Urgh, shut up." Kaitlyn moaned into the mattress. I turned my head to see Joe sleeping on the couch, Nick away on the floor next to Anna, and Kevin on one of the chair about 3 feet from me. "This is stupid." Rochely muttered in his sleep. "Of course the sumo ninja can kill the potato Oragami confetti and save the people." "Rochely." I whispered. "Well, I'd like a bowl of soup pizza." She grinned sleepily. "Rochely." I repeated a bitlouder. "It's my Rubber Band Ball, Herbie is." She muttered slept yet. I took ten Kaitlyn two billion guitar picks and threw it on Rochely began. "The clouds sing." Rochely giggled stupidly, still deep in sleep. You know if I should have known Rochely for 8 years, I would have thought it is high. "Rochely!" I hissed. "WHAT?" She snapped. And all woke up screaming ... Well, everyone except Nick. "Huh?" Alina jumped. "Where's the fire?" Kevin shouted. "Not...

Friends Link : +99% Cheapest Watches !!1 Shop For Gas Remote Control Planes !!1 Fishing Kayaks Sale Price




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links