Saturday, February 5, 2011

Tour Day 3 - Harajuku, Asakusa, Ginza, Odaiba - Tokyo, Japan (maverickranger, Ginza Odaiba)


A TripAdvisor ™ TripWow video of a travel blog to Tokyo, Japan by TravelPod bloggers Maverickranger. This TripWow and more at tripwow.tripadvisor.com Tour Day 3 -. Harajuku, Asakusa, Ginza, Odaiba "Once we Shijuku left, we went on a mini-tour of central Tokyo First we stopped at city hall, where you have a fantastic view over the city on the top floor. See Tokyo Tower in the distance could. Secondly, we went to the Meiji Shrine in Harajuku and went to the bridge where cosplayers(People who like their favorite anime character or a rock star dress) to collect. Unfortunately it was a weekday morning so no one was there. . (After May, the cosplayers are currently allowed to just hang out on weekends then we went to Asakusa, which I have already is a nice place for your money I got a shock red kimono Apparently ... young women are to wear only red or pink. For some reason I forgot to get an obi so I will either buy the next time I goget back to a pick or a friend. In addition to the shopping strip was a Buddhist temple. There is a place where you are with fan incense to increase your good health, intelligence, wealth, or. It really works, because I fanned a little smoke on my shoulder that was sore to drag my bag (the bottled drinks, my CD player and CDs were, and my camera) everywhere. We then bypassed Akihabara, possessed the land of otaku (the Japanese version of "Geek", based usually on someoneanime ...

Visit : ±7±:The Best Low Price Bread Maker & Recipe +99% low-price-tents-shelters-20 ±1±: Hot Cell Phones & Service Store !!1 Cheap Schwinn Active 20 Exercise Bike !!1 Onkyo Ht-s5200 Home Entertainment Save




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links